We want the biggest, brightest talents who are ready to show the world their best designs. You must be able to design and execute your own, original fashion designs in order to compete. It’s the chance of a lifetime - can YOU make the cut?
We are looking for designers, home sewers, makers, assistants, costume designers – if you can sew it and you can kill it, apply now.
To be eligible for consideration as a competitor you must:
1. Be a citizen or permanent resident of Canada or the United States. U.S. Citizens must have a valid passport with an expiry date no earlier than October 31, 2019.
2. You must be the age of majority or older in your Province, Territory or State as of March 1, 2019.
CASTING DEADLINE: Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 11:59pm ET
Review the application.
Note that you MUST complete it in one session. You cannot access your application again.
PREP YOUR VISUALS beforehand and move them to your desktop so they are ready to upload:
• A recent photo of yourself, shoulders up.
• A recent photo of yourself, full length.
• (5) FIVE photos of examples of your best fashion designs (clear, unfiltered, on a model, dress form or hanger).
Video (if shooting with a phone, you MUST hold it horizontally):
Your video should be 60-90 seconds in length. In the video, tell us:
• Your name and where you are from.
• A brief design background (self-taught/schooling/label/etc.).
• The design specialty that you are known for.
• Show us one signature garment that you designed and constructed. Tell us why it is a favourite.
• Finish your video by completing this statement - “You want me to compete on Stitched because…”